Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 5 - 9 and pay only $42.99 each
- Buy 10 or above and pay only $39.99 each
This is a pack of great parts intended for building a concert-scale Ukulele (15" scale length, 23" total length), but they are also great for cigar box ukuleles and other homemade instrument projects!
While this is not a true kit (in that it does not include usage instructions), we have made the how-to guide for our full Ukulele kit available for free. That kit is built around this same parts pack, so it can give you a good foundation of knowledge that you can put to use with these parts. Click here to check out the Cigar Box Ukulele Kit listing page, which includes a link to the how-to guide.
Some woodworking skill will be necessary to make full use of these parts, as they are in a "rough cut" state. Sanding, filing and other fitting/finishing will be necessary to get everything to fit together and work properly.
This pack contains the following items as shown in the photos:
- Shaped Maple neck with pre-drilled tuner holes
- Fretted Rosewood fretboard, ready for gluing on
- Shaped and slotted rosewood bridge
- Bone nut and saddle
- (4) White/Chrome "Friction-style" Ukulele tuners
- Set of white nylon concert/soprano ukulele strings
These are nice-quality parts crafted to our specifications, and should work fine for a wide range of homemade instrument projects as well as ukulele repair.