This Hound lives up to its namesake with a distinct growl that is sure to grab the attention of anyone that hears it.
The signature model of Thunderburke Cigar Box Guitars in Whitakers, North Carolina, each guitar is hand painted and distressed to a gorgeous relic finish that looks like it has been well-played through years of being on the road. It has a hand-cut classic F sound-hole, and is outfitted with an internal spring that increases the natural reverb of the instrument. It sports a magnetic single-coil pickup with volume control grant this acoustic powerhouse additional bite, allowing the full range of it's throaty growl to be heard. The yard-stick fretboard make for great slide playing and can also double for fretless single-notes, adding versatility to an already solid instrument.
- Hand-painted Relic finish for a beautiful road-worn look
- Yardstick fretboard allows for fretless notes to mix in with slide play
- Chrome Enclosed magnetic Pickup
- White Eyebolt Bridge and Bolt Nut
- Reverb spring inside enhances acoustic sound for a Dobro-like quality
- Position markers burned to the side of the fretboard
Please Note: The guitar shown in the listing photos is representative of the guitars in this line, but each instrument is unique in exact design and look.
- Number of Strings: 3
- Tuning: Open G "GDG"
- Scale Length: 24.5 inches
- Fretting Style: Fretless
- Pickup Style: Magnetic pickup with Volume Control