Chrome Classical Style (3-on-a-plate side-mounted) 3L/3R Tuners
This is a 2-piece set of classical-style (3-on-a-plate) guitar tuners in 3 left/3 right configuration. These care meant to be used in the classical-guitar style where a slot is cut in the headstock and the tuner shaft inserted from the side, as the string holes are about halfway down the tuner shafts and will not be accessible if mounted from the back of a standard headstock.
This set includes mounting screws (4 per side). Please note that this style of tuner does not traditionally make use of bushings, so if you want to use bushings be sure to order them separately.
- Plate Length: 4 1/2" (11.5cm)
- Distance Between Posts (center to center): 1 3/8" (35mm)
- Plate Width: 21/32" (16mm)
- Post Length: 1 1/8" (28mm)
- Post Diameter: 1/4" (6mm)
- Post Base to String Hole: 1/2" (12.5mm)
- Post Top to String Hole: 1/2" (12.5mm)