Stainless Steel "Slotted" Tailpiece for 4-string Cigar Box Guitars
These 4-string tailpieces were engineered specifically for use on 4-string cigar box guitars. Designed and manufactured in the USA, these special parts would be a great addition to your next special instrument build. They measure 1 15/16" (widest point) x 4".
- 4 evenly spaced string holes easily accommodate ball-end guitar strings up to .056"
- 3 mounting holes in base allow easy mounting to back edge of cigar box
- Matching stainless steel mounting screws included
- Just install and bend to your desired angle over the box top
- Cut from .024" stainless steel sheet and buffed to a brushed finish
- Polish up to a mirror shine if desired
Please note: the photo with the cigar box shows a slightly different design of this tailpiece, and is included as an example to show how they are mounted to a box.