- Guitar & Instrument Parts
- Magnetic/Electric Pickups
- Fully Pre-Wired "WickedBucker" Surface-Mount Humbucker Pickup Harness - No Soldering!
Fully Pre-Wired "WickedBucker" Surface-Mount Humbucker Pickup Harness - No Soldering!
The pre-wired Wickedbucker harness is by far, the easiest magnetic pickup to install out there. No routing. No wiring. Just choose your color, drill some holes, and install!
And get tone for days...
This harness features "bullet" style press-fit connectors, which means that this is is a fully NO-SOLDER wiring option! Just drill a small hole under where the pickup will go for the wires, and drill holes to mount the pots and jack, and you'll be good to go!
If you could say one thing about the creative team at Gitty, say that they're always thinking. Here we've taken one of our popular "WickedBucker" surface-mount humbucker pickups, and turned it into an easy-to use pre-wired harness! These pickups are hand-wound in the USA by Marty Tauber, and are based on the "FlatPup" design invented by Elmar Zeilhofer and produced by Dan Sleep. We do all of the wiring for this harness right here in the C. B. Gitty workshops using top-quality Bourns pots and Neutrik jacks.
Here is the list of what is prewired to this pickup:
- One WickedBucker Pickup (finish color may be Brushed Aluminum, Bright Copper or Burnished Brass black depending on what you choose)
- One 250k Volume potentiometer (pot)
- One 500k Tone potentiometer (pot) with .047µF capacitor
- One ¼-inch jack with washer and nut
* A note about potentiometer and capacitor choice: this is what we use on the harnesses we wire in-house. We use these because in our testing, we have found them to work well with cigar box guitars. You may have strong feelings about using other values, and that is OK, and you can certainly pick out the combination you want for your own custom kit from our other separate parts listings.
Customers Also Viewed