1930's Parlour-style 3-string Cigar Box Guitar Tailpiece
These 3-string tailpieces evoke the classic designs of Parlour guitars from the early 1900's, made popular by such brands as Kay and Stella. We have engineered these specifically for use on 3-string cigar box guitars, seeking to capture some of that vintage look and feel. Designed and manufactured in the USA, these special parts would be a great addition to your next special instrument build. This tailpiece measures approximately 4 1/8" High with the widest point being the top at 1 7/8".
- 3 evenly spaced string holes easily accommodate ball-end guitar strings up to .056"
- 3 mounting holes in base allow easy mounting to back edge of cigar box
- Matching screws included
- Just install and bend to your desired angle over the box top
- Cut from .030" stainless steel sheet and comes with the natural sheet factory finish (may have slight discolorations/scuffs that can be buffed off if desired)
- Use fine-grit sandpaper for a matte finish, or polish up to a mirror shine if desired