About C. B. Gitty
Contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Call us Toll-Free: 1-877-470-5707Business Address:C. B. Gitty Crafter Supply73 Pickering Road Suite 201Rochester, NH 03839United States
C. B. Gitty Crafter Supply is a family-owned company dedicated to supplying a range of folks from professional builders and instrument repair professionals to home-crafters and hobbyists with good materials at good prices. Founded in 2008, C. B. Gitty has grown to be the largest and oldest one-stop-shop Cigar Box Guitar Parts General Store and a primary supplier for the homemade/handmade music movement, in addition to offering a wide variety of parts and gear for non-cigar-box instruments as well! We have satisfied many tens of thousands of customers so far, and look forward to working with you as well.
The motto of our business is simple: Sell unto others as you would have them sell unto you. We never want to send out a product that we would not be happy to receive if the roles were reversed. We believe that good business is not just about profit and the bottom line. And we believe that it is still possible to be successful in business without abandoning honesty and ethics. The day that is no longer possible is the day we close up shop.
Thank you for visiting our site, and we look forward to doing business with you.
C. B. Gitty Crafter Supply
The C. B. Gitty Team (in order of joining)
- Ben "Gitty" Baker - Ben sold his first set of fret wire back in December of 2008, and has been at it ever since. Starting from the basement of his house, and now occupying 18,000 square feet of a historic mill building, Ben still wonders how it all came about.
- Kim Starling - Kim's time at Gitty extends back into the basement days. Her experience in theater and managing a famous playhouse helps her deal with the daily insanity of working with Gitty. She handles the daily order processing and shipping, and is responsible for making sure your orders get out the door quickly!
- Jason Munoz - Jason was an experienced handyman carpenter before joining C. B. Gitty's team and now supervises the manufacturing department. Along with developing some of our kits, Jason also runs some of the more high-tech jobs, including the laser and plasma cutting machines.
- Dawn Baker - sometimes known as Mrs. Gitty, Dawn is Ben's wife and helps in the order processing and shipping.
- Laurel Caldwell - Laurel heads up the product packaging department, keeping up with the ever-expanding inventory and wide array of products we carry.
- Nick Lanciano - Nick is the C. B. Gitty point-man, handling much of the customer service, answering emails and phone calls. He also is involved in creating instrument kit resources for the business and runs production for The Gitty Gang Show.
- Shereen Garland - Shereen works in the C. B. Gitty shipping department, diligently assembling most of the orders that leave the shop. No matter the day, Shereen gets your order out the door accurately and as quickly as possible.
- R. J. McCarty
- Jake Letourneau
- Cheryl Caldwell
- Danny Woodman
- Dan Caldwell
A Look at C. B. Gitty HQ
After rapidly outgrowing the basement of his house and then a 3500 square foot building in Barrington, NH, Gitty decided to move the business to a 18,000 square foot space over two floors of a historic old mill building in Gonic, NH. Located on the Cocheco River, the timeworn brickwork of the mill is a perfect home for the business. It just feels right to be making cigar box guitars and other stuff in a building that harkens back to America's great industrial age. Below are some photos of the mill, starting with a historical image showing the original structure, and then a more modern day view.