C. B. Gitty
Trapeze Tailpiece for 6-string Guitars - Stainless Steel
Here is a stylish single-piece trapeze tailpiece to add to your next 6-string cigar box guitar or other homemade instrument build. Building upon the success of our popular 3- and 4-string tailpieces, we have engineered these specifically for use on 6-string guitars, to add both a functional and decorative accent. Designed and manufactured in the USA, these parts would be a great addition to your next special instrument build. This tailpiece measures approximately 5.25 inches high with the widest point being the top at ~2.7 inches.
- 6 evenly spaced string holes easily accommodate ball-end guitar strings up to .056"
- 2 mounting holes in base allow easy mounting to back edge of cigar box
- (2) #6 x 1-inch stainless steel mounting screws included
- Just install and bend to your desired angle over the box top
- Cut from .030" stainless steel sheet and comes with the natural sheet factory finish (may have slight discolorations/scuffs that can be buffed off if desired. Edges may need to be smoothed)
- Use fine-grit sandpaper for a matte finish, or polish up to a mirror shine if desired