GEN2 GittyBucker Flat-Mount Cigar Box Guitar Humbucker - Made in the USA!
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 - 999||and pay only $10.00 each|
Proudly presenting a new and improved HIGHER OUTPUT version of the EASIEST top-mounted cigar box guitar pickup! No routing. No cutting. Just attach to the top of your cigar box guitar. The humbucker design makes it quieter than single coil pickups.
- Dimensions: 1.75 in. x 1.75 in. x ~ 0.125 in. (43mm x 43mm x 3.5mm)
- Impedance: ~3.85 KOhms
- Each pickup is sealed with varnish for the best protection of the copper wires.
- Precision wound, varnished & tested to ensure the highest possible consistency and quality
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA, right here in Gonic, New Hampshire, the home of C. B. Gitty Crafter Supply.
Want to buy in bulk? Add 10 of these beauties to your cart and get them for just $10 each!
These pickups are the next generation of our popular line of GittyBucker and WickedBucker pickups, created by Marty Tauber, and carry forward a legacy of design used by cigar box guitar legend Dan Sleep and first created by cigar box guitarist/inventor, Elmar Zeilhofer.
Add a convenient mounting ring/cover and screw this pickup directly to the soundboard of your instrument with no cutting or other modifications needed. The covers are laser-cut from night light Baltic birch plywood, and when installed stand just 0.20 inches high.
Basic usage info:
- the bar magnet should be perpendicular to the strings, not in parallel with them.
- The red wire is positive.
- The black is ground.
- Try to keep the pickup top around 1/4-inch to ⅜-inch from the strings (closer=louder/hotter, further=quieter).
- For top mounting, we recommend the Gittybucker Pickup Covers made from birch wood:
We feel legacy is very important with products such as these - so we are proud to say that these GittyBucker pickups are made in full cooperation with Marty Tauber and with the full approval of the original inventor Elmar Zeilhofer, and in memory of Dan Sleep. Note: Elmar still hand-crafts his Original Flatpups in Austria where he lives - you can learn more about them on his site FlatPup.com.